Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s ‘Vaaradhi’ has officially entered the Sankranthi race and the movie is gearing upto hit the screens on January 11th. This film is currently nearing completion and Prabhas will be seen with Anushka and Richa Gangopadhyay in this movie. The tentative title for now is ‘Vaaradhi’ but it may change at a later date.
Pramod Uppalapati and Vamsi Krishna Reddy are producing ‘Vaaradhi’ jointly on UV Creations banner. Koratala Shiva is making his debut as a director with this project. Music is being scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
The movie is expected to be an action entertainer and Prabhas will be seen in a stylish new avatar.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage