It’s been recently reported that star choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva married a physiotherapist named Dr Himani Prabhu from Bihar. Apparently, the couple fell in love with each other when Himani treated Prabhu Deva during his leg injury last year.
Himani and Prabhu Deva were reportedly in a live-in relationship until March this year. And during the lockdown, they tied the knot with each other at Prabhu Deva’s Chennai residence. Recently, the couple visited Prabhu Deva’s parents in Mysore and took their blessings.
Prabhu Deva’s brother and star choreographer Raju Sundaram told the media that the family members are quite happy to see Prabhu Deva settling down once again. It’s well known that Prabhu Deva had divorced his first wife Ramalath while in relationship with star heroine Nayanthara back in 2011.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures