Star choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva and star heroine Kajal Aggarwal are all set to share screen space with each other in a romantic comedy, if the latest reports in Kollywood circles are anything to go by. The film will be directed by Kalyan and more details and an official announcement are awaited.
A couple of months ago, both Prabhu Deva and Kajal were rumored to have signed a horror thriller under the direction of Deekay. However, the project has not been made any progress till date after the official announcement. Meanwhile, Prabhu Deva is busy with the post-production work for Salman Khan’s Radhe and Kajal is all set to resume shooting for Chiranjeevi’s Acharya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pragya’s role in NBK-Boyapati’s film revealed
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya