Today, Salman Khan’s new film titled Radhe was launched in Mumbai on a prestigious note with a small ceremony.
The film will once again be directed by Prabhu Deva and many think that the film is a sequel to Salman’s previous hit film Wanted which was also directed by Prabhu Deva.
Now, the latest we hear from the makers itself is that the film is not a sequel to Wanted and is an original film written by Prabhu Deva himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive
- Christopher Nolan’s special message for Indian fans ahead of Tenet’s release
- Pooja Hegde lowers her remuneration for her next
- Anil Ravipudi- Chiranjeevi combo back in the news?
- NTR and Charan shooting RRR in this beautiful location