Today, Salman Khan’s new film titled Radhe was launched in Mumbai on a prestigious note with a small ceremony.
The film will once again be directed by Prabhu Deva and many think that the film is a sequel to Salman’s previous hit film Wanted which was also directed by Prabhu Deva.
Now, the latest we hear from the makers itself is that the film is not a sequel to Wanted and is an original film written by Prabhu Deva himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon