Prabhu Deva and Salman Khan might soon team up for a new film, if all goes well. Prabhu Deva had earlier directed Wanted, a remake of Pokiri, which resurrected Salman Khan’s career. The duo has been in touch since then and they have become good friends. Recently, they met at the IPL Opening Ceremony in Chennai and apparently, both of them spoke to each other for a long time. Currently Prabhu Deva is awaiting the release of Akshay Kumar starrer Rowdy Rathore and he’ll soon be seen in Remo Fernandes’ 3D dance film ABCD (Any Body Can Dance). Meanwhile, Salman Khan has lots of films including Ek Tha Tiger, Sher Khan and No Entry 2 to his credit, apart from Dabangg 2. It might take more than a year for Prabhu Deva to work with Salman Khan, although the two seem to have decided to team up once again.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation