Prabhu Deva and Salman Khan might soon team up for a new film, if all goes well. Prabhu Deva had earlier directed Wanted, a remake of Pokiri, which resurrected Salman Khan’s career. The duo has been in touch since then and they have become good friends. Recently, they met at the IPL Opening Ceremony in Chennai and apparently, both of them spoke to each other for a long time. Currently Prabhu Deva is awaiting the release of Akshay Kumar starrer Rowdy Rathore and he’ll soon be seen in Remo Fernandes’ 3D dance film ABCD (Any Body Can Dance). Meanwhile, Salman Khan has lots of films including Ek Tha Tiger, Sher Khan and No Entry 2 to his credit, apart from Dabangg 2. It might take more than a year for Prabhu Deva to work with Salman Khan, although the two seem to have decided to team up once again.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor