Yesterday, we reported that Indian dancing sensation and now a popular director, Prabhu Deva, will make his comeback to Tamil films as an actor. As per the latest reports, the hotshot choreographer will also produce this Tamil-Hindi bilingual which will be directed by AL Vijay of Vikram’s Nanna fame.
The shooting of this film will commence soon after Prabhu Deva finishes his latest directorial venture, Singh Is Bling. Apparently, a leading Bollywood actress will romance Prabhu Deva in the film. This will be Prabhu Deva’s first stint in film production.
Prabhu Deva’s last Tamil release was Kalavaadiya Pozhuthugal, which was released in 2014 after a five year delay.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl