Hotshot choreographer turned actor and director Prabhu Deva made a comeback to acting in Tamil movies after nearly a decade. The multifaceted artiste is a popular director in Bollywood and he now plans to penetrate into Tamil market big-time.
After acting in and producing Tamannaah’s Abhinetri, Prabhu Deva is now planning to direct a straight Tamil film, and if the ongoing buzz is to be believed, the master’s directorial comeback will be a multi-starrer featuring good friends Karthi and Vishal.
This film has been titled Karuppu Raja Vellai Raja (Black King – White King). More details regarding this project are awaited. Stay tuned to 123Telugu for more updates.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana