Dancing sensation turned director Prabhu Deva is currently busy producing a film under AL Vijay’s direction. This film will feature Tamannaah in the female lead’s role. Soon after the completion of this film Prabhu Deva will weild the megaphone once again.
As per the latest reports, Prabhu Deva will team up with Karthi for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. The Telugu version is still a speculation and an official confirmation is awaited. Vasan Visual Ventures will produce this film.
Karthi’s upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual multistarrer, Oopiri, will be hitting the screens on March 25. After this, Karthi will commence shooting for Mani Ratnam’s romantic drama.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December