Released in 2014, Anjali’s horror-comedy Geethanjali went on to become a hit at the box-office. Now, after 4 years, a sequel to the film has been announced. Choreographer, actor and director Prabhudeva made the announcement on his Twitter account this morning.
Geethanjali had Anjali in the titular role, while comedian Srinivasareddy played the male lead. However, it is still unclear whether Srinivasreddy will be part of the sequel. The makers are yet to announce the director who will helm the sequel. Kona Film Corporation and MVV Cinema, the banners that produced Geethanjali, will bankroll the sequel too.
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya