Released in 2014, Anjali’s horror-comedy Geethanjali went on to become a hit at the box-office. Now, after 4 years, a sequel to the film has been announced. Choreographer, actor and director Prabhudeva made the announcement on his Twitter account this morning.
Geethanjali had Anjali in the titular role, while comedian Srinivasareddy played the male lead. However, it is still unclear whether Srinivasreddy will be part of the sequel. The makers are yet to announce the director who will helm the sequel. Kona Film Corporation and MVV Cinema, the banners that produced Geethanjali, will bankroll the sequel too.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu