Released in 2014, Anjali’s horror-comedy Geethanjali went on to become a hit at the box-office. Now, after 4 years, a sequel to the film has been announced. Choreographer, actor and director Prabhudeva made the announcement on his Twitter account this morning.
Geethanjali had Anjali in the titular role, while comedian Srinivasareddy played the male lead. However, it is still unclear whether Srinivasreddy will be part of the sequel. The makers are yet to announce the director who will helm the sequel. Kona Film Corporation and MVV Cinema, the banners that produced Geethanjali, will bankroll the sequel too.
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date