India’s favorite dancer-choreographer Prabhudeva broke into tears at the funeral of his guru and veteran choreographer Badiga Dharmaraju. Dharmaraju breathed his last in Ankole Camp in Kamareddy district, Telangana. He was 95.
Apart from his father and celebrated choreographer Sundaram, Prabhudeva learnt dance from Dharmaraju. Dharmaraju hailed Krishna district and moved to Chennai when he was 20. He had composed movements for numerous memorable songs in iconic movies such as Lavakusa, Sitarama Kalyanam and Aditya 369. His last movie was Prabhudeva’s directorial venture, Pournami.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release