India’s favorite dancer-choreographer Prabhudeva broke into tears at the funeral of his guru and veteran choreographer Badiga Dharmaraju. Dharmaraju breathed his last in Ankole Camp in Kamareddy district, Telangana. He was 95.
Apart from his father and celebrated choreographer Sundaram, Prabhudeva learnt dance from Dharmaraju. Dharmaraju hailed Krishna district and moved to Chennai when he was 20. He had composed movements for numerous memorable songs in iconic movies such as Lavakusa, Sitarama Kalyanam and Aditya 369. His last movie was Prabhudeva’s directorial venture, Pournami.
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes