Until yesterday, fans of pan-Indian stars Prabhudeva and Tamannaah were in a state of confusion as both their two upcoming films, Abhinetri 2 and Khamoshi, were scheduled to hit screens on May 31. However, here’s some respite for all the worried fans.
Khamoshi’s team has finally decided to postpone the film’s release to June 14. This delay was inevitable as the makers wanted to avoid the confusion. Khamoshi is a Hindi psychological thriller directed by Chakri Toleti. Prabhudeva plays a psychopath who is on a hunt to kill Tamannaah. Incidentally, Khamoshi’s Tamil version, the Nayanthara-starrer Kolaiyuthir Kaalam, is also slated to hit theaters on June 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?