Until yesterday, fans of pan-Indian stars Prabhudeva and Tamannaah were in a state of confusion as both their two upcoming films, Abhinetri 2 and Khamoshi, were scheduled to hit screens on May 31. However, here’s some respite for all the worried fans.
Khamoshi’s team has finally decided to postpone the film’s release to June 14. This delay was inevitable as the makers wanted to avoid the confusion. Khamoshi is a Hindi psychological thriller directed by Chakri Toleti. Prabhudeva plays a psychopath who is on a hunt to kill Tamannaah. Incidentally, Khamoshi’s Tamil version, the Nayanthara-starrer Kolaiyuthir Kaalam, is also slated to hit theaters on June 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next
- Amala Paul goes bold in Aadai’s teaser
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- Mahesh to join his next from this date