Pragya Jaiswal, the Miss India contest who will be making her Telugu debut with ‘Mirchi Lanti Kurradu’, has bagged a biggie. The actress will be paired opposite Varun Tej in the pre-independence era film to be directed by Krish.
This film will be launched on 27th February. Pragya earlier acted in films like ‘Tittoo MBA’, ‘Virattu’ and an Indo-Canadian film ‘A Little Heaven In Me’. Apparently, the makers were bowled away by Pragya’s acting skills in these films and roped her in immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital
- Rajamouli, film fraternity to pay last respects to V Doraswamy Raju tomorrow
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?
- Security beefed up for Saif Ali Khan
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER