Pragya Jaiswal, the Miss India contest who will be making her Telugu debut with ‘Mirchi Lanti Kurradu’, has bagged a biggie. The actress will be paired opposite Varun Tej in the pre-independence era film to be directed by Krish.
This film will be launched on 27th February. Pragya earlier acted in films like ‘Tittoo MBA’, ‘Virattu’ and an Indo-Canadian film ‘A Little Heaven In Me’. Apparently, the makers were bowled away by Pragya’s acting skills in these films and roped her in immediately.
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?
- Allu Arjun turns down Tamil director’s film
- Vikram, Prabhas donate for Kerala flood victims
- Young beauty joins Bellamkonda Sai, Kajal film
- Nag, NTR & Kalyanram donate for Kerala