We had reported already that veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash Kovelamudi is going to make his debut in Bollywood with Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya. Touted as a unique romantic comedy, the film also stars Rajkummar Rao.
According to the latest updates, Mental Hai Kya is slated to hit theaters on March 29, 2019. The film is being produced by popular soap opera and film producer Ekta Kapoor in association with Shailesh Singh. Prakash’s wife Kanika Dhillon, who had penned the script for Manmarziyaan, has also written Mental Hai Kya’s script.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon