We had reported already that veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash Kovelamudi is going to make his debut in Bollywood with Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya. Touted as a unique romantic comedy, the film also stars Rajkummar Rao.
According to the latest updates, Mental Hai Kya is slated to hit theaters on March 29, 2019. The film is being produced by popular soap opera and film producer Ekta Kapoor in association with Shailesh Singh. Prakash’s wife Kanika Dhillon, who had penned the script for Manmarziyaan, has also written Mental Hai Kya’s script.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju etches a plan to deal with F3’s remuneration
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 Who among these will get a ticket to finale?
- Niharika’s wedding invitation becomes the talk of the town
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?