We had reported already that veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash Kovelamudi is going to make his debut in Bollywood with Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya. Touted as a unique romantic comedy, the film also stars Rajkummar Rao.
According to the latest updates, Mental Hai Kya is slated to hit theaters on March 29, 2019. The film is being produced by popular soap opera and film producer Ekta Kapoor in association with Shailesh Singh. Prakash’s wife Kanika Dhillon, who had penned the script for Manmarziyaan, has also written Mental Hai Kya’s script.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya