We had reported already that veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash Kovelamudi is going to make his debut in Bollywood with Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya. Touted as a unique romantic comedy, the film also stars Rajkummar Rao.
According to the latest updates, Mental Hai Kya is slated to hit theaters on March 29, 2019. The film is being produced by popular soap opera and film producer Ekta Kapoor in association with Shailesh Singh. Prakash’s wife Kanika Dhillon, who had penned the script for Manmarziyaan, has also written Mental Hai Kya’s script.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on SP Balasubramaniam’s health
- Sridevi fasted an entire week for this superstar’s health
- Nagarjuna wows in triple roles in Bigg Boss 4’s latest promo
- I’m waiting for their weddings: Ram Charan
- Even a common display tag of Happy Birthday Pawan Kalyan trending
- Latest- Sushanth Singh was paying ex-girlfriend’s EMI’s