It is a known fact that Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelmudi is making a Hindi film with Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao as the main leads.
The film is nearing its completion and the latest we hear is that the film will be released on the 23rd of February 2019. Prakash’s wife, Kanika Dhillon has written this film which is being produced by Ekta Kapoor.
This film’s success is quite key as Prakash has only made flop films in the past. Let’s hope that the film clicks well for Prakash and brings him back in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for Sitara on Daughters Day
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date
- Nani reacts to Pawan Kalyan’s speech