It is a known fact that Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelmudi is making a Hindi film with Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao as the main leads.
The film is nearing its completion and the latest we hear is that the film will be released on the 23rd of February 2019. Prakash’s wife, Kanika Dhillon has written this film which is being produced by Ekta Kapoor.
This film’s success is quite key as Prakash has only made flop films in the past. Let’s hope that the film clicks well for Prakash and brings him back in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu