It is a known fact that Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelmudi is making a Hindi film with Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao as the main leads.
The film is nearing its completion and the latest we hear is that the film will be released on the 23rd of February 2019. Prakash’s wife, Kanika Dhillon has written this film which is being produced by Ekta Kapoor.
This film’s success is quite key as Prakash has only made flop films in the past. Let’s hope that the film clicks well for Prakash and brings him back in a big way.
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city