It is a known fact that Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelmudi is making a Hindi film with Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao as the main leads.
The film is nearing its completion and the latest we hear is that the film will be released on the 23rd of February 2019. Prakash’s wife, Kanika Dhillon has written this film which is being produced by Ekta Kapoor.
This film’s success is quite key as Prakash has only made flop films in the past. Let’s hope that the film clicks well for Prakash and brings him back in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020
- Vishnu Manchu ropes in Hollywood technicians for his Hollywood film
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word