It is a known fact that Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelmudi is making a Hindi film with Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao as the main leads.
The film is nearing its completion and the latest we hear is that the film will be released on the 23rd of February 2019. Prakash’s wife, Kanika Dhillon has written this film which is being produced by Ekta Kapoor.
This film’s success is quite key as Prakash has only made flop films in the past. Let’s hope that the film clicks well for Prakash and brings him back in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?
- Salman Khan to start shooting for Tiger 3 soon
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?