It is a known fact that Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelamudi is all set to make a Bollywood film titled Mental Hai Kya. The variety posters of the film created a good interest among the audience.
The latest we hear is that the film has gone on floors today. Some key scenes on Kangana and Raj Kumar Rao are being canned in a private studio in Mumbai since today morning. The film is touted to be a complete urban romantic-comedy.
Prakash’s wife, Kanika Dhillon has written the film whereas Ekta Kapoor is the producer.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release