It is a known fact that Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelamudi is all set to make a Bollywood film titled Mental Hai Kya. The variety posters of the film created a good interest among the audience.
The latest we hear is that the film has gone on floors today. Some key scenes on Kangana and Raj Kumar Rao are being canned in a private studio in Mumbai since today morning. The film is touted to be a complete urban romantic-comedy.
Prakash’s wife, Kanika Dhillon has written the film whereas Ekta Kapoor is the producer.
- Young filmmaker to direct Queen’s Telugu remake?
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school