It is a known fact that Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelamudi is making a Bollywood film titled Mental HaiKya. The shooting of the film has been wrapped up recently.
The latest we hear is that the film will now release on the 21st of June in a big way. The film is touted to be a complete urban romantic-comedy with Kangana and Rajkumar Rao playing lead roles.
Prakash’s wife, Kanika Dhillon has written the film whereas Ekta Kapoor is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date