It is a known fact that Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelamudi is making a Bollywood film titled Mental HaiKya. The shooting of the film has been wrapped up recently.
The latest we hear is that the film will now release on the 21st of June in a big way. The film is touted to be a complete urban romantic-comedy with Kangana and Rajkumar Rao playing lead roles.
Prakash’s wife, Kanika Dhillon has written the film whereas Ekta Kapoor is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s adorable workout with his boy
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty