Multifaceted artiste Prakash Raj’s latest directorial, Mana Oori Ramayanam, released on Friday. Despite getting moderate reviews, the film couldn’t manage to set the cash registers ringing, and even the competition from Premam and Abhinetri added to the woes.
This morning, Prakash Raj took to his Twitter profile and made an earnest appeal to the audiences via a video message. The actor-filmmaker said, “many people had advised me to not make Mana Oori Ramayanam as audiences today are used to watching films with commercial elements and item songs”.
The intense actor went on to say that he had told them that people will surely watch genuine films like Mana Oori Ramayanam. However, noticing the film’s disappointing collections, Prakash Raj requested the audiences to watch his film and make his belief win as it will encourage more filmmakers who want to make honest films.
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) October 9, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country