Everyone connected to the big budget socio- fantasy entertainer ‘Dhamarukam’ has chipped in in one way or the other to help get the movie out for release. Nagarjuna reportedly returned a part of his remuneration and arranged for some deals with financiers. That is understandable as he is the film’s hero. But a surprising gesture came from Prakash Raj.
Prakash Raj reportedly returned some money from his remuneration voluntarily, to help ease the pressure on the producer. Buzz is that he returned an amount close to Rs 50 lakhs. This gesture was deeply appreciated by everyone in the industry and Nagarjuna himself has publicly praised Prakash Raj for his actions. Way to go Prakash Raj!
‘Dhamarukam’ is now gearing up for a big release on November 23rd and Nagarjuna will be seen in the role of Malli.
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy