Versatile artiste and filmmaker Prakash Raj filed a police complaint against a website named www.postcard.news in Bengaluru yesterday. Prakash Raj said that the website has been constantly publishing fake news and malicious articles against him for a long time.
“When I visited Gauri Lankesh’s residence after her murder, the website wrote that instead of crying during my son’s death, I was going out with a dancer. They wrote similar derogatory articles about me when I contradicted BJP MP’s views recently,” said Prakash Raj.
The power-packed actor was last seen in a pivotal role in Ram Charan’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style