Versatile artiste and filmmaker Prakash Raj filed a police complaint against a website named www.postcard.news in Bengaluru yesterday. Prakash Raj said that the website has been constantly publishing fake news and malicious articles against him for a long time.
“When I visited Gauri Lankesh’s residence after her murder, the website wrote that instead of crying during my son’s death, I was going out with a dancer. They wrote similar derogatory articles about me when I contradicted BJP MP’s views recently,” said Prakash Raj.
The power-packed actor was last seen in a pivotal role in Ram Charan’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho clears censor; All set for a massive release
- Trolling hurts me: Talented actress on body-shaming
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt wishes on Chiru’s birthday
- Prabhas makes surprising revelation
- Vijay Sethupathi joins Uppena
- Sye Raa teasers get a thumping response across India