Versatile artiste and filmmaker Prakash Raj filed a police complaint against a website named www.postcard.news in Bengaluru yesterday. Prakash Raj said that the website has been constantly publishing fake news and malicious articles against him for a long time.
“When I visited Gauri Lankesh’s residence after her murder, the website wrote that instead of crying during my son’s death, I was going out with a dancer. They wrote similar derogatory articles about me when I contradicted BJP MP’s views recently,” said Prakash Raj.
The power-packed actor was last seen in a pivotal role in Ram Charan’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next