Versatile artiste and filmmaker Prakash Raj filed a police complaint against a website named www.postcard.news in Bengaluru yesterday. Prakash Raj said that the website has been constantly publishing fake news and malicious articles against him for a long time.
“When I visited Gauri Lankesh’s residence after her murder, the website wrote that instead of crying during my son’s death, I was going out with a dancer. They wrote similar derogatory articles about me when I contradicted BJP MP’s views recently,” said Prakash Raj.
The power-packed actor was last seen in a pivotal role in Ram Charan’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number