It is a known fact that Bellamkonda Sreenivas is doing a film in the direction of Santosh Srinivas and the project has been titled Alludu Adhurs. The unit has resumed its shoot in Hyderabad today and Sonu Sood has joined the team.
Prakash Raj is also part of the shoot and he did a great gesture which made the team quite happy. As soon as Sonu Sood joined the sets today, Prakash Raj did a special felicitation amidst the unit members. Prakash Raj did this felicitation as Sonu had helped so many people during the lockdown and won a lot of praise.
One of the actors from the team, Brahmaji shared a picture of this on his social media. Alludu Adhurs will be releasing on the eve of Sankranthi 2021.
— BRAHMAJI (@actorbrahmaji) September 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release
- New movies and series to watch in theaters and OTT