After the super success of Singham in Hindi, Prakash Raj seems to have found his place in Bollywood. Despite being an extremely busy actor in Telugu and Tamil films, the national award winning actor has been managing his time between his acting and directing commitments apart from producing films every now and then.
Now, we hear that he has been signed up for Dabangg’s sequel. Salman Khan will reprise his role and so will Sonakshi Sinha. Prakash Raj is likely to be cast in the villain’s role. Salman and Prakash Raj had previously worked together for Wanted which resurrected Salman Khan’s career. Interestingly, Sonu Sood, who played the villain’s role in Dabangg, is also part of the sequel.
Arbaaz Khan is going to direct the film which will go on floors early next year.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan