Prakash Raj, who has been spending his time at his farmhouse in the outskirts of Telangana, has mobilised his team and all the resources in hand to help the migrant workers trying to go back to their native places. Few weeks ago, he had arranged for a safe passage for scores of people who were stuck with him at his farm during the lockdown.
Now, the actor has revealed that the team from his trust, Prakash Raj Foundation, is helping migrant workers with food and water while they head to their respective places. And the actor urged others too to find a way to help those who are closer to them.
In recent few days, several actors including Sonu Sood, Prakash Raj and several others have been pooling in resources to help the migrant workers, and their efforts are being widely appreciated.
#MigrantsOnTheRoad .. I’m not done yet … continuing to stand by hundreds of them everyday…#JustAsking ..🙏🙏🙏requesting you please find a way to reach some one closer to you. Let’s give back to life ..a #prakashrajfoundation initiative pic.twitter.com/lRPIDqVioV
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) May 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun pays tributes to his first choreographer Saroj Khan
- RGV announces another horror film
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya