The highly anticipated project of TFI, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, has run into a bit of trouble. Prakash Raj, who was playing the role of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu’s father in the movie, has walked out of the film after having a difference of opinion with producer Dil Raju.
Apparently, Prakash Raj did not even turn up for the recent Tamil Nadu schedule of the movie. Sources say that Tamil actor Satyaraj was screen tested as a replacement, but the team was not satisfied with the look.
Dil Raju and Director Srikanth Addala are on the look out for a suitable replacement. An official announcement is expected soon over the matter. SVSC is the first true multi-starrer of TFI in a very long time .
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut