Filmstars have been adopting villages and improving facilities in them. Prakash Raj is one such actor who has adopted a village in Mahabub Nagar area and he has been working for the village’s betterment through his Prakash Raj foundation.
Now just one day before his birthday, Prakash Raj gifted a bore well and water pump for Kammadanam village, earning praise from all the villagers.
The bore and pump will go a long way towards alleviating the water concerns of this village. Good going Prakash Raj.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback