Filmstars have been adopting villages and improving facilities in them. Prakash Raj is one such actor who has adopted a village in Mahabub Nagar area and he has been working for the village’s betterment through his Prakash Raj foundation.
Now just one day before his birthday, Prakash Raj gifted a bore well and water pump for Kammadanam village, earning praise from all the villagers.
The bore and pump will go a long way towards alleviating the water concerns of this village. Good going Prakash Raj.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief