Filmstars have been adopting villages and improving facilities in them. Prakash Raj is one such actor who has adopted a village in Mahabub Nagar area and he has been working for the village’s betterment through his Prakash Raj foundation.
Now just one day before his birthday, Prakash Raj gifted a bore well and water pump for Kammadanam village, earning praise from all the villagers.
The bore and pump will go a long way towards alleviating the water concerns of this village. Good going Prakash Raj.
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies