Ever since the brutal murder of his friend Gauri Lankesh, versatile artiste Prakash Raj has been quite vocal about the various politically motivated incidents that have been talking place in Karnataka and across India. In a recent event in Kochi, Kerala, Prakash Raj revealed the story of his orphan mother.
Prakash Raj said that his mother and her siblings became orphan when she was just 12-year-old. “They took shelter at the Divine Providence Orphanage in Belgaum, Karnataka. No one asked what their religion was. They had access to an education. Nobody judged them because of their minority status. She became a nurse, her siblings became teachers and principals at schools. She married out of faith, no one stopped her. I was born,” said the actor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers