Ever since the brutal murder of his friend Gauri Lankesh, versatile artiste Prakash Raj has been quite vocal about the various politically motivated incidents that have been talking place in Karnataka and across India. In a recent event in Kochi, Kerala, Prakash Raj revealed the story of his orphan mother.
Prakash Raj said that his mother and her siblings became orphan when she was just 12-year-old. “They took shelter at the Divine Providence Orphanage in Belgaum, Karnataka. No one asked what their religion was. They had access to an education. Nobody judged them because of their minority status. She became a nurse, her siblings became teachers and principals at schools. She married out of faith, no one stopped her. I was born,” said the actor.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend