Prakash Raj is one actor who can carry of any role in films. After doing some important characters, he will now be seen in the role of a lawyer. According to the latest update, Prakash has been roped in to play a key role in the Tamil remake of Bollywood’s hit film Jolly LLB.
Reports also reveal that Prakash Raj will be reprising the role of Boman Irani from the original. Young actor Udayanidh Stalin will play the lead role in this film which is directed by Ahmed. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move