Prakash Raj is all set to remake a superhit Malayalam titled Salt N Pepper. The original version was directed by Aashiq Abu and it has Lal, Asif Ali, Shwetha Menon and Mythili in lead roles. Prakash Raj has bought the remake rights for the film and he’s reportedly going to remake the film in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. He’s already directing a bilingual film titled Dhoni which is slated for release in February. Looks like Prakash Raj has decided to strike a balance between his acting and direction commitments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly