Prakash Raj is all set to team up with Tabu, if the latest buzz in Filmnagar is anything to go by. Apparently, he’s in talks with Tabu to play the lead role in his upcoming directorial venture Ulavacharu Biryani. The film is the official remake of a superhit Malayalam film Salt N’ Pepper which had Lal, Shweta Menon, Asif Ali and Mythili in lead roles. Prakash Raj and Tabu will be reprising Lal and Shweta Menon’s roles whereas the names of the other two actors will be revealed soon.
Prakash Raj, who had earlier directed Dhoni, is planning to remake the film in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi and these film will be simultaneously shot from February, 2013 onwards. Ilayaraja is going to score the music and Sirivinnela Seetaramasastry is going to pen the lyrics. Ulavacharu Biryani is quite an interesting title for a Telugu film and it’s apt for the film since it’s an unusual love story between two middle aged people set in the backdrop of food. The film even has a caption ‘Love is Cooking’.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend