The suspense surrounding Rajinikanth starrer Kaala’s release in Karnataka hasn’t come to an end yet. With less than five days to go before the film releases elsewhere, it looks like the Karnataka film chamber hasn’t changed its mind yet and it has made a lot of Superstar’s fans nervous about the film’s release.
For the past few weeks, there were rumours that Prakash Raj was trying to mediate between the makers of Kaala and the Karnataka film chamber to let Kaala release. However, even he seems to have given up and earlier today, he urged that the film should be released and the final decision should be left to the public.
“Let the film release .. let PEOPLE DECIDE if they want to express their protest by NOT watching the film .. let us get to know if PEOPLE really BELIEVE stopping a film can SOLVE ISSUES .. who are these organisations to BLACKMAIL everyone and decide on our behalf .. #justasking,” Prakash Raj said, talking about Kaala.
Directed by Pa Ranjith, the film has Rajinikanth, Nana Patekar, Huma Qureshi, Anjali Patil in lead roles. The film deals with land politics in Mumbai.
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans