Prakash Raj is extremely happy with the response which the audio of his upcoming trilingual film, Ulavacharu Biriyani has got. The music has been scored by Ilayaraja for all the three versions and Chandrabose had written the lyrics for the Telugu version.
Recently, after the songs of the Tamil version were uploaded on iTunes, the album went straight to the top of the charts. Last month, when Prakash Raj had launched the album in Hyderabad, he said, “I am grateful to Ilayaraja for agreeing to work for my film. It’s an honour for me and I’ll cherish the time I have spent with him throughout my life. He’s like an ocean of music.”
The film stars Prakash Raj, Sneha, Samyukta Hornad and Tejas in lead roles. K S Rama Rao is presenting the Telugu version whereas K A Vallabha is producing it. The film is likely to release on May 1.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller