Prakash Raj is extremely happy with the response which the audio of his upcoming trilingual film, Ulavacharu Biriyani has got. The music has been scored by Ilayaraja for all the three versions and Chandrabose had written the lyrics for the Telugu version.
Recently, after the songs of the Tamil version were uploaded on iTunes, the album went straight to the top of the charts. Last month, when Prakash Raj had launched the album in Hyderabad, he said, “I am grateful to Ilayaraja for agreeing to work for my film. It’s an honour for me and I’ll cherish the time I have spent with him throughout my life. He’s like an ocean of music.”
The film stars Prakash Raj, Sneha, Samyukta Hornad and Tejas in lead roles. K S Rama Rao is presenting the Telugu version whereas K A Vallabha is producing it. The film is likely to release on May 1.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections