On the New Year day, versatile artiste Prakash Raj surprised everyone by announcing via Twitter that he will step into active politics. Prakash Raj said that he will contest the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, as an independent candidate.
Today, Prakash Raj took to Twitter and revealed that he will contest from the Bengaluru Central constituency in his home state Karnataka. The actor also thanked everyone for extending support to his political aspirations. After TRS’ KTR, the ruling party in New Delhi, AAP, too has extended its support to Prakash Raj.
#2019 PARLIAMENT ELECTIONS.Thank you for the warm n encouraging response to my new journey.. I will be contesting from BENGALURU CENTRAL constituency #KARNATAKA as an INDEPENDENT..will share the Details with the media in few days..#citizensvoice #justasking in parliament too… pic.twitter.com/wJN4WaHlZP
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) January 5, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyan Ram’s Entha Manchivaadavuraa seals its release date
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation