On the New Year day, versatile artiste Prakash Raj surprised everyone by announcing via Twitter that he will step into active politics. Prakash Raj said that he will contest the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, as an independent candidate.
Today, Prakash Raj took to Twitter and revealed that he will contest from the Bengaluru Central constituency in his home state Karnataka. The actor also thanked everyone for extending support to his political aspirations. After TRS’ KTR, the ruling party in New Delhi, AAP, too has extended its support to Prakash Raj.
#2019 PARLIAMENT ELECTIONS.Thank you for the warm n encouraging response to my new journey.. I will be contesting from BENGALURU CENTRAL constituency #KARNATAKA as an INDEPENDENT..will share the Details with the media in few days..#citizensvoice #justasking in parliament too… pic.twitter.com/wJN4WaHlZP
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) January 5, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja