Actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj’s penchant for sensible films has found a platform in Bollywood. The versatile artiste is all set to direct the Hindi remake of his 2014 film, Ulavacharu Biryani, in Bollywood.
This Hindi remake has been titled Tadka and Prakash Raj has roped in renowned film and theatre artiste Nana Patekar to reprise his role in the Telugu/Tamil original. The film will also feature Shriya Saran reprising Sneha’s role, while Taapsee will also play a crucial role.
Prakash Raj will himself produce this remake, apart from directing it. Currently, he is wrapping up the post-production of his latest directorial, Mana Oori Ramayanam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krish’s amazing feat amid COVID; Wraps up entire talkie in 35 days
- Fun video: Pooja Hegde turns director for her stylist
- Another film on Komaram Bheem on the cards
- Allu Arjun’s Friday night dance party with his kids
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- After 22 years, Shah Rukh to play this special role in Atlee film