Prakash Raj is one actor who does different things at a time. After directing a unique film Ulavacharu Biryani, he is all set to direct once again. He is currently scripting his upcoming flick and is slated to take the film on the floors soon.
The talented actor is currently busy with nearly ten films in different languages and is wrapping them in quick time so that he can dedicate enough time for his upcoming flick. This news was revealed by Prakash himself on his Twitter handle. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?
- Here’s one thing Sai Pallavi repeats in all her films since Premam