Prakash Raj is one actor who doesn’t believe in taking a long break. After completing a schedule of Dabangg-2, he joined Puri Jagannadh and Ravi Teja for almost a month long schedule of Devudu Chesina Manushulu in Bangkok. The latest news is that he has completed his part of the shooting and all set to return to Chennai today to start working on Radhamohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam. Prakash Raj has announced that he’s going to produce the film on Duet Movies banner, which makes it the fourth time that Prakash Raj is producing a Radhamohan’s film. The duo had earlier teamed up for films like Mozhi, Abhiyum Naanum (Aakasamantha) and Payanam (Gaganam). Allu Sirish is going to play the lead role in Gauravam and this is also his debut film as an actor. The latest buzz is that Radhamohan is in talks with Tamannaah to act in this bilingual film. More details will be announced soon.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu