It’s well-known that versatile artiste Prakash Raj had adopted a village named Kondareddypalli in Mahabubnagar district, Telangana. The actor has been carrying out various developmental activities in the village through Prakash Raj Foundation since 2015.
Today, on the occasion of Telangana state formation day, Prakash Raj took to Twitter and said that his adopted village panchayat has received a cash reward of Rs 10 lakhs from the Telangana state government for its collective efforts towards overall development. The actor thanked the state’s Chief Minister KCR for the honor.
#kondareddypalli ..my adopted village gets Telangana state recognition for its collective efforts towards overall development with a cash reward of 10 lakhs to its panchayat..a #prakashrajfoundation initiative ..thank you #kcr Garu for encouraging. the joy of giving back to life pic.twitter.com/RoPP21yDJp
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) June 2, 2018
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact