It’s well-known that versatile artiste Prakash Raj had adopted a village named Kondareddypalli in Mahabubnagar district, Telangana. The actor has been carrying out various developmental activities in the village through Prakash Raj Foundation since 2015.
Today, on the occasion of Telangana state formation day, Prakash Raj took to Twitter and said that his adopted village panchayat has received a cash reward of Rs 10 lakhs from the Telangana state government for its collective efforts towards overall development. The actor thanked the state’s Chief Minister KCR for the honor.
#kondareddypalli ..my adopted village gets Telangana state recognition for its collective efforts towards overall development with a cash reward of 10 lakhs to its panchayat..a #prakashrajfoundation initiative ..thank you #kcr Garu for encouraging. the joy of giving back to life pic.twitter.com/RoPP21yDJp
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) June 2, 2018
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Femina Miss India South eager to make a mark in Tollywood
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer