Prakash Raj’s upcoming bilingual film Dhoni is going to release in February.Most part of the film was shot in Pondicherry and Hyderabad. Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash, Prakash Raj and Radhika Apte are playing lead roles in this film. Dhoni narrates the story about a father who wants his son to study a lot while the son aspires to become a cricketer. The post-production of the film began in mid December and Prakash Raj who’s also directing and producing the film is quite excited about the film. Ilayaraja is composing the music and Prakash Raj revealed that the music maestro has begun composing the background score for the film. KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King