Prakash Raj’s upcoming bilingual film Dhoni is going to release in February.Most part of the film was shot in Pondicherry and Hyderabad. Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash, Prakash Raj and Radhika Apte are playing lead roles in this film. Dhoni narrates the story about a father who wants his son to study a lot while the son aspires to become a cricketer. The post-production of the film began in mid December and Prakash Raj who’s also directing and producing the film is quite excited about the film. Ilayaraja is composing the music and Prakash Raj revealed that the music maestro has begun composing the background score for the film. KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon