Prakash Raj’s upcoming bilingual film Dhoni is going to release in February.Most part of the film was shot in Pondicherry and Hyderabad. Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash, Prakash Raj and Radhika Apte are playing lead roles in this film. Dhoni narrates the story about a father who wants his son to study a lot while the son aspires to become a cricketer. The post-production of the film began in mid December and Prakash Raj who’s also directing and producing the film is quite excited about the film. Ilayaraja is composing the music and Prakash Raj revealed that the music maestro has begun composing the background score for the film. KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
- Tarak posts a cute picture of his two little sons
- Tej..I Love You will be remembered for the next 20 years
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy