Prakash Raj’s upcoming bilingual film Dhoni is going to release in February.Most part of the film was shot in Pondicherry and Hyderabad. Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash, Prakash Raj and Radhika Apte are playing lead roles in this film. Dhoni narrates the story about a father who wants his son to study a lot while the son aspires to become a cricketer. The post-production of the film began in mid December and Prakash Raj who’s also directing and producing the film is quite excited about the film. Ilayaraja is composing the music and Prakash Raj revealed that the music maestro has begun composing the background score for the film. KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Aravind bags first film for his digital platform
- Mani Ratnam, Murugadoss show interest to make a biopic on same person!
- After Chiru152, Trisha signs another mega project
- Mahesh Babu’s dance feast with Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship