Prakash Raj is all set to make his directorial debut in Hindi this year with Tadka, a remake of Salt n’ Pepper. The film was remade in Telugu as Ulavacharu Biryani and Prakash Raj himself had directed it in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. He roped in Nana Patekar, Shriya Saran, Ali Fazal and Taapsee to play the lead roles in Hindi.
As per the latest reports on the film, the film has been delayed further due to prior commitments of Taapsee and Ali Fazal. Except for 10 days of shoot, which will include shooting a song and some scenes on Taapsee and Ali, the entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up. However, Taapsee had allocated plenty of dates to Judwaa 2 which will be shot in Mauritius soon, and Ali moved on to promote his upcoming British film.
Now, Prakash Raj is said to be waiting for Taapsee and Ali to adjust their dates, so that they can wrap up shooting for Tadka. More details about the film are awaited.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble