Around ten days ago, a 17-year-old girl named Abrina, the niece of actor Prakash Raj and his ex-wife Lalithakumari, went missing. Several film stars, including Prakash Raj and Karthi, urged their followers on social media to help find Abrina’s whereabouts.
There were several hashtags on social media to spread awareness about Abrina’s missing. Chennai police and many volunteers from Chennai and Bengaluru too were on a huge search for the missing girl. But in a major relief to everyone, Prakash Raj took to Twitter this morning and said that Abrina returned home.
#abrina. .. thank you to everyone who tried to help.. wish .. n prayed. Our child is back🙏🙏🙏
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) September 16, 2017
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series