The movie is being simultaneously made in Kannada as well. Latest update reveals that movie has wrapped up its filming and is currently in its post production work.
Prakash Raj is himself producing this village drama. Maestro Ilayaraja, who earlier worked for Ulavacharu Biryani, has composed the tunes for this movie too. If everything goes as planned, this movie will hit the screens in early summer 2016.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!