The movie is being simultaneously made in Kannada as well. Latest update reveals that movie has wrapped up its filming and is currently in its post production work.
Prakash Raj is himself producing this village drama. Maestro Ilayaraja, who earlier worked for Ulavacharu Biryani, has composed the tunes for this movie too. If everything goes as planned, this movie will hit the screens in early summer 2016.
- Raashi Khanna in this remake?
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours