The movie is being simultaneously made in Kannada as well. Latest update reveals that movie has wrapped up its filming and is currently in its post production work.
Prakash Raj is himself producing this village drama. Maestro Ilayaraja, who earlier worked for Ulavacharu Biryani, has composed the tunes for this movie too. If everything goes as planned, this movie will hit the screens in early summer 2016.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles