Prakash Raj is one man who needs no introduction. The versatile actor has been busy shuttling from one language to the other but this has not stopped the crazy star to make his own choice of movies.
Though he mostly appears in commercial movies, Prakash Raj has been associated with some very interesting movies in the past. His latest production was Allu Sirish’s debut movie Gauravam and now according to reports he will be directing a film named Ulavacharu Biryani. Set to be a bilingual, details about the film and star cast will be revealed soon.
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer
- Amid his striking tweets, Pawan lands in Vijayawada
- Two interesting projects go on floors today