Prakash Raj is one man who needs no introduction. The versatile actor has been busy shuttling from one language to the other but this has not stopped the crazy star to make his own choice of movies.
Though he mostly appears in commercial movies, Prakash Raj has been associated with some very interesting movies in the past. His latest production was Allu Sirish’s debut movie Gauravam and now according to reports he will be directing a film named Ulavacharu Biryani. Set to be a bilingual, details about the film and star cast will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s financial assistance to fan’s family
- Allu Arjun is lightning quick: Nivetha Pethuraj
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?