Director Ram Gopal Varma has been subjected to immense criticism ever since he had announced a film on Miryalaguda young couple Amrutha-Pranay’s tragic love story. As usual, RGV is in no mood to back off and he is planning to go ahead and make the film, titled Murder.
Now, a case has been filed against RGV at Miryalaguda l Town Police Station. Pranay’s father Perumalla Balaswamy reportedly moved the Nalgonga SC, ST court, alleging that RGV’s film will influence his son’s murder case. The Miryalaguda Police have booked RGV following an order from the Court. Along with RGV, even the film’s co-producer Natti Karuna has been booked by the cops.
Articles that might interest you:
- India’s first blockbuster completes 60 years
- Photo Moment: Ram wishes Genelia with a memorable picture
- Parasuram super excited about Mahesh’s birthday gift to fans
- Color Photo Teaser- Earthy and endearing
- Prabhas to team up with top Bollywood banner for a hat-trick?
- Decent satellite deal for Satyadev’s UMUR