After sizzling in Atharintiki Daredi, Bapu Bomma ‘Pranitha’ had gone off the boil and is now cooling her heels without many offers in hand. The failure of her last film ‘Rabhasa’ also didn’t do any good for her career. But suddenly when nothing seems to be going good for her, Pranitha landed a bumper deal today to star alongside Suriya in his upcoming film ‘Masss.’ She will be replacing Amy Jackson, who has been removed for unknown reasons.
Mass is directed by Venkat Prabhu, who earlier made Biriyani with Karthi. Suriya is now paired opposite Nayanathara and Pranitha Subhash in this action entertainer. The movie is being produced by K.E.Gnanvel Raja of Studio Green along with S.R.Prakash and S.R.Prabhu.
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record