After sizzling in Atharintiki Daredi, Bapu Bomma ‘Pranitha’ had gone off the boil and is now cooling her heels without many offers in hand. The failure of her last film ‘Rabhasa’ also didn’t do any good for her career. But suddenly when nothing seems to be going good for her, Pranitha landed a bumper deal today to star alongside Suriya in his upcoming film ‘Masss.’ She will be replacing Amy Jackson, who has been removed for unknown reasons.
Mass is directed by Venkat Prabhu, who earlier made Biriyani with Karthi. Suriya is now paired opposite Nayanathara and Pranitha Subhash in this action entertainer. The movie is being produced by K.E.Gnanvel Raja of Studio Green along with S.R.Prakash and S.R.Prabhu.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race