After sizzling in Atharintiki Daredi, Bapu Bomma ‘Pranitha’ had gone off the boil and is now cooling her heels without many offers in hand. The failure of her last film ‘Rabhasa’ also didn’t do any good for her career. But suddenly when nothing seems to be going good for her, Pranitha landed a bumper deal today to star alongside Suriya in his upcoming film ‘Masss.’ She will be replacing Amy Jackson, who has been removed for unknown reasons.
Mass is directed by Venkat Prabhu, who earlier made Biriyani with Karthi. Suriya is now paired opposite Nayanathara and Pranitha Subhash in this action entertainer. The movie is being produced by K.E.Gnanvel Raja of Studio Green along with S.R.Prakash and S.R.Prabhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites