Young actress Pranitha Subash, who is currently awaiting the release of her latest film Dynamite, is confirmed to play the female lead in ‘Chuttalabbayi’. Directed by Bhai fame Veerabhadram, the movie has young actor Aadi in the lead role.
Aadi’s current film Garam, which is being directed by Madan, is nearing completion and he will soon start shooting for Chuttalabbayi. The formal launch of Chuttalabbayi took place in June and the regular shooting will kick start soon. SS Thaman will score tunes for the film.
Articles that might interest you
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date