Young actress Pranitha Subash, who is currently awaiting the release of her latest film Dynamite, is confirmed to play the female lead in ‘Chuttalabbayi’. Directed by Bhai fame Veerabhadram, the movie has young actor Aadi in the lead role.
Aadi’s current film Garam, which is being directed by Madan, is nearing completion and he will soon start shooting for Chuttalabbayi. The formal launch of Chuttalabbayi took place in June and the regular shooting will kick start soon. SS Thaman will score tunes for the film.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake