Young actress Pranitha Subash, who is currently awaiting the release of her latest film Dynamite, is confirmed to play the female lead in ‘Chuttalabbayi’. Directed by Bhai fame Veerabhadram, the movie has young actor Aadi in the lead role.
Aadi’s current film Garam, which is being directed by Madan, is nearing completion and he will soon start shooting for Chuttalabbayi. The formal launch of Chuttalabbayi took place in June and the regular shooting will kick start soon. SS Thaman will score tunes for the film.
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser