Pranitha Subhash, who was last seen in Hello Guru Prema Kosame, has landed a big offer in Bollywood. The actress has been roped in to play a key role in Ajay Devgan’s upcoming film, Bhuj. The film also stars Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra, and Rana Daggubati in important roles.
Abhishek Dudhaiya is going to write and direct the film which is set during the 1971 war between India and Pakistan. The will feature Ajay as Vijay Karni, an IAF wing commander, who played an instrumental role in keeping the Bhuj airport operational, with the help of 300 local women.
It is not yet clear what role Pranitha is going to play in this big budget film; however, it is expected to be a good launch for her in Bollywood. More details are awaited about the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies