Pranitha Subhash, who was last seen in Hello Guru Prema Kosame, has landed a big offer in Bollywood. The actress has been roped in to play a key role in Ajay Devgan’s upcoming film, Bhuj. The film also stars Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra, and Rana Daggubati in important roles.
Abhishek Dudhaiya is going to write and direct the film which is set during the 1971 war between India and Pakistan. The will feature Ajay as Vijay Karni, an IAF wing commander, who played an instrumental role in keeping the Bhuj airport operational, with the help of 300 local women.
It is not yet clear what role Pranitha is going to play in this big budget film; however, it is expected to be a good launch for her in Bollywood. More details are awaited about the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?