Pranitha Subhash, who was last seen in Hello Guru Prema Kosame, has landed a big offer in Bollywood. The actress has been roped in to play a key role in Ajay Devgan’s upcoming film, Bhuj. The film also stars Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra, and Rana Daggubati in important roles.
Abhishek Dudhaiya is going to write and direct the film which is set during the 1971 war between India and Pakistan. The will feature Ajay as Vijay Karni, an IAF wing commander, who played an instrumental role in keeping the Bhuj airport operational, with the help of 300 local women.
It is not yet clear what role Pranitha is going to play in this big budget film; however, it is expected to be a good launch for her in Bollywood. More details are awaited about the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin
- Star hero to grace A1 Express pre-release event
- Rakul Preet elated with the response to her role in Check
- Trade – Uppena still a hot favorite despite multiple releases
- Vijay Sethupathi appreciates team ‘A’