The principal shooting of Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummedha is nearing completion. Recently, the film’s shooting was called off after Manchu Manoj met with an accident. Earlier, the team had planned to can few scenes between Manchu Manoj and Pranitha Subhash, but this schedule had to be postponed at the last moment.
The film unit is waiting for Manoj to recover completely and Pranitha Subhash is expected to join the film’s sets soon. Srivas is directing this film and it also stars Mohan Babu, Vishnu Manchu, Raveena Tandon, Hansika, Varun Sandesh and Tanish in lead roles. Manoj and Vishnu are jointly producing this film.
Apart form Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummedha, Pranitha Subhash is also playing one of the lead roles in NTR’s upcoming film tentatively titled Rabhasa. The actress has clarified that she hasn’t signed any other films apart from these two and she has urged people to not believe in rumours about her future projects.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director