After a brief hiatus, Pranitha Subhash is back in Tollywood with Hello Guru Premakosame, which also stars Ram, Anupama Parameswaran in lead roles. Directed by Trinadh Rao Nakkina, the film is said to be focusing on the conflict between a youngster and his father-in-law, and Pranitha will be seen as a smart urban girl.
Talking about the film, Pranitha said, “So far I’ve been part of action and hero-oriented films; however, Hello Guru Premakosame is a cute love story. When I heard the script, I felt it was quite different from what I have done in the past. I saw myself in the role.” The actress refused to call it her ‘comeback’ film, although she hasn’t had a big film to her credit since Brahmotsavam.
“Apart from Telugu films, I also act in Tamil and Kannada films. I like to space things out, which is why I haven’t done a Telugu film in recent times,” Pranitha added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade
- Rana’s critical surgery completed successfully in the US