After a brief hiatus, Pranitha Subhash is back in Tollywood with Hello Guru Premakosame, which also stars Ram, Anupama Parameswaran in lead roles. Directed by Trinadh Rao Nakkina, the film is said to be focusing on the conflict between a youngster and his father-in-law, and Pranitha will be seen as a smart urban girl.
Talking about the film, Pranitha said, “So far I’ve been part of action and hero-oriented films; however, Hello Guru Premakosame is a cute love story. When I heard the script, I felt it was quite different from what I have done in the past. I saw myself in the role.” The actress refused to call it her ‘comeback’ film, although she hasn’t had a big film to her credit since Brahmotsavam.
“Apart from Telugu films, I also act in Tamil and Kannada films. I like to space things out, which is why I haven’t done a Telugu film in recent times,” Pranitha added.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake