Prasadz Multiplex has been one of the major attractions for Hyderabadis. The Multiplex has heralded a new chapter in its existence. It has been revamped with a modern look. Right from July 30, its patrons will be treated to a whole new experience.
After the second wave-induced lockdown, this Friday will be the first day when Prasadz Multiplex will be opened to the audience. Speaking on the occasion, Prasadz Multiplex’s Head Ramesh Prasad said, “The renovation works at our multiplex have been completed. Starting this Friday, the audience will enjoy movies on new screens and an enhanced theatrical experience”
Two noted films in the form of Timmarusu and Ishq will be out in these theatres tomorrow. Timmarusu stars Satyadev, and Ishq stars Teja Sajja as the heroes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Makers planning to avoid wild card entry
- M S Raju highly impressed with his son’s new film
- Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli project in full swing
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date