Star Sandalwood director Prashanth is currently helming two of the biggest pan-India films, Yash’s KGF Chapter 2 and Salaar with Prabhas and Shruti Haasan. While KGF 2 is slated to open in cinemas on July 16 this summer, Salaar is scheduled for an April 14th release next summer.
Earlier today, Prashanth took to Twitter and tweeted a picture of him posing with Ravi Basrur, the music composer of the KGF franchise and Salaar. “The only place where #kgfchapter2 and #salaar can cross paths is Ravi Basrur studio!!! Working on music with the magician himself,” Neel tweeted, hinting that Salaar’s audio album is being composed, while KGF 2’s re-recording is underway simultaneously.
— Prashanth Neel (@prashanth_neel) April 14, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush’s Laxman Sunny Singh opens up about his prep
- Varun Tej to join hands with this young director?
- Pooja Hegde reveals how tough it was shooting for MEB
- Pushpa – More glam show to be added?
- NTR opens up about doing a Hollywood project
- Jr NTR speaks about NTR30 and film with Prashanth Neel