Prashanth Neel shot to fame with KGF and he is one of the busiest filmmakers in South Indian cinema currently with several top stars eager to collaborate with him.
In his latest interview, Prashanth opened up about working with top stars like Prabhas and Jr NTR for his forthcoming projects.
“I don’t pick top stars for my films. They are the ones who give me the opportunity to collaborate with them. The films, that I plan to mount on a large scale are conceptualising because these star heroes are on-board,” he said.
Prashanth is awaiting the release of KGF 2. He is collaborating with Prabhas for his next film Salaar, post which, he will work with Jr NTR for NTR31.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR- Rajamouli to keep mum on the release date?
- Poll : What’s your take on the teaser of Ashok Galla’s Hero?
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?