Prabhas and Prashanth Neel’s Salaar is announced for release on the 28th of September and this is one of the biggest projects in the making in Indian cinema.
As per the latest reports, Prashanth is devising a huge promotional campaign for Salaar. He will start rolling out more interesting updates on the project like the teaser, glimpse videos, and new posters from this Summer itself.
The idea is to start the promotional campaign much ahead of the release in order to perfectly lay the platform ahead of the film’s theatrical release.
Salaar will have a very aggressive round of promotions and Prabhas will also be actively taking part in the same. The promotional campaign will start 3 months before the theatrical release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food